SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) has declared the SRMJEEE result 2022 for phase 1 today, January 24. The SRMJEEE result 2022 link is updated on the official website at applications.srmist.edu.in/btech. Candidates can check SRMJEEE exam result 2022 from their application portal using the email Id and password.
- SRMIST has declared SRMJEEE result 2022 today, January 24, 2022.
- Candidates should use their email id and password to check SRMJEEE results 2022 and download scorecard.
- SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1 seat allotment will be released on January 29, 2022.
SRMJEE result 2022
The online counselling process for SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1 includes downloading of rank cards, filling educational details, choice filling, program allocation, paying counselling fees, downloading PAL, etc. As per the guidelines for online counselling, the choice filling will begin tomorrow. Check every important date from the table below,
|SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1||January 8 & 9, 2022|
|SRMJEEE phase 1 result 2022||January 24, 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 choice filling||January 25 to 26, 2022|
|SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1 seat allotment||January 29, 2022|
SRMJEEE 2022 Phase 1 Result: How To Check
- Visit the official website– srmist.edu.in
- Click on the ‘SRMJEEE result’ link
- Login using your credentials
- The SRMJEEE result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the results and take a print-out for future reference.
Applicants who will be shortlisted based on SRMJEEE result 2022 shall be eligible for the counseling process. Candidates eligible for the admission process first need to complete the SRMJEEE 2022 counseling registration followed by document verification.
SRMJEEE result 2022: Marks vs Rank
Candidates can check the table below to know details on SRMJEEE marks vs ranks. Note that the table has been created based on previous year’s analysis.
|Marks obtained in SRMJEEE 2022||Estimated Rank Range|
|Above 250||Below 2000|
|Less than 130||Above 17000|
The result of SRMJEEE 2022 comprises candidate personal details, percentile score, qualifying status, questions attempted, total marks obtained and others.