If you’re looking for the IGNOU BLIS Assignment for the 2022–2023 session, click here to download it. Download the PDF files from here. New students who enroll in the July or January 2023 sessions need to take the term-end exam and submit their BLIS solved assignments before the last date. You can download the IGNOU BLIS assignment in English or Hindi for free from the university’s official website. Click here to download the IGNOU BLIS assignment question paper.
We also inform all the BLIS students that once you download them, you will get the assignments for each course in your BLIS program. You must make each assignment separately so that the IGNOU evaluators can easily verify your assignments.
IGNOU BLIS Assignment 2023: Overview
IGNOU students can download the IGNOU BLIS Solved Assignment 2023 from the official website of IGNOU. The online IGNOU 2023 Solved Assignment is available, as well as all study materials in PDF format. The study resources will help the students score well in the exam.
|University||IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)|
|Programme Name||Bachler in Library|
and Information Science
|Session||July 2023 and January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of IGNOU BCOMG Assignment||For July Session – April 30|
For January Session – October 30
Please read the section on assignments in the Programme Guide for Elective Courses. A weightage of 30 per cent, as you are aware, has been earmarked for continuous evaluation, which would consist of one tutor-marked assignment for this course. The maximum marks for all the parts are 100, of which 35% are needed to pass it.
Download the latest assignment from below:
BLIS Course all Important Links
|BLIS Course Details and Fees||BLIS Assignment Download|
|BLIS Study Material||BLIS Solved Assignment|
|BLIS Syllabus||BLIS Previous Question Year Paper|
|BLIS Grade Card||BLIS Result|
|BLIS Exam Date Sheet||BLIS Pratical Exam|
IGNOU Important Links for all Course:
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||TEE Exam Date Sheet|
|Course Details and Fees||Assignment Download|
|Study Material||Solved Assignment|
|Syllabus||Previous Question Year Paper|
|Exam Form||Pratical Exam|
What is the last date for assignment submission 2023?
last date for assignment submission is:
For June 2023 session: 30th April 2023
For Dec 2023 session: 30th October 2023
How to get Good Marks in IGNOU BLIS Assignment 2023?
We would like to advice you the following points to get good marks in ignou BLIS assignment question paper.
- Write in Neet and Clean Handwritting
- Always use A4 Sheet with 1 side linning paper
- Always attempt all the questions. Write a complete answer; try to cover all the major parts of the answer. An incomplete answer sheet will lead you to poor marks.
- Don’t Copy paste answer from the study material provided by IGNOU; use your own words and language to answer the questions.
- Do not copy from the answers of other students. If the teacher noticed a copied assignment, the assignments of such students will probably be rejected.
How to Solve ignou BLIS Assignment Paper?
As explicitly stated in the assignment questionnaire, students should undertake a comprehensive study of the “study materials” provided free of charge by IGNOU and give a reasonable answer to the question based on the results obtained in their own words. First of all, it is important to submit to the IGNOU Study Center every Assignment related to your course by the deadline for acceptance; otherwise
Each question has a unique marking and will be printed on each question.
Candidates must write the solution to all questions that are written in the BLIS assignment file. IGNOU BLIS Students have to submit each subject assignment to IGNOU Study Center in which they get registered. You have to submit it before the due date to appear in Term End Exam conducted by IGNOU.
Important instruction For Writing BLIS Assignment
- Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- On top of the first page of your answer sheet, please write the details exactly in the following format:
- ROLL NO.
- COURSE CODE
- COURSE TITLE
- ASSIGNMENT NO.
- STUDY CENTRE
Click here to download the assignment front page
- Use only foolscap size writing paper (but not of very thin variety) for writing your answers.
- Leave 4 cm margin on the left, top and bottom of your answer sheet.
- Your answers should be precise.
- While solving problems, clearly indicate which part of which question is being solved.
- This assignment is to be submitted to the Study Centre as per the schedule made by the study centre.
- Answer sheets received after the due date shall not be accepted.
- We strongly suggest that you retain a copy of your answer sheets.
- You cannot fill the Exam Form for this course till you have submitted this assignment. So solve it and submit it to your study centre at the earliest.
How To Download IGNOU BLIS solved assignment?
- Search Your Assignment then select and click on your medium from above.
- Choose Your Subject and Medium Appropriatly .
- Click On the Download Link.
- Print or save PDF of Assignment Ppaer in your phone or laptop
From this post, you can download the IGNOU BLIS Solved Assignment for the years 2022-2023. You can also download the BLIS with Assignment Question paper & assignment solved paper or solved assignment Answer. Thanks for reading this page. Share it with BLIS Course Students.
FAQ’s for BLIS Assignment
If you have finished your assignment, submit it to the coordinator of the study center you were admitted to. Get a receipt for submission of BLIS Assignments. Later students can check their ignou assignment submission status.
Yes, Assignment have 30% weightage in your overall subject marks.
You need to make a new assignment again and submit it to your reginal center.
Yes, you can make your assignment on the A4 size paper.
You need to submit assignment to appear in the term end exam, so last date for assignment submission is:
For Dec Exam: 31st October,
For June Exam: 30th April